Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Small Batch 95 Rye  £34.95


StockOptionQuantityPriceRRPSaving
Only 2 In Stock700ml American Whiskey1
£34.95
 £36.95
5%
 
Buy
Order in the next 7 Hours 10 minutes 11 seconds for dispatch today
  • Description
  • Reviews
  • Q&A
Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Logo

BULLEIT FRONTIER WHISKEY SMALL BATCH 95 RYE

From the Bulleit Distilling Co. Lawrenceburg Kentucky comes this wonderful 95% Rye Whiskey (the other 5% being Malted Barley). 

Bottles at 90 proof, or 45% ABV the Bulleit 95 Rye is aged for between 4 and 7 years and has gained cult status among Whiskey drinking aficionados.

Sweet notes of maple and cherry on the nose with tobacco coming through, while the palate is a explosion of flavour yet is superbly balanced and the 45% alcohol is not that evident.

A great sipping Whiskey on the rocks or try in the very classy Bulleit Perfect Manhattan Cocktail.

Also Bought
VS Cognac 700ml by Hennessy10 Year Old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl by LaphroaigRosso Vermouth by Martini
Hennessy VS Cognac 700ml
Now£34.95
Laphroaig 10 Year Old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl
Now£38.97
RRP £44.95
Save 13%
Martini Rosso Vermouth
Now£9.95
RRP £10.95
Save 9%
 
Eclipse Barbados Gold Rum by Mount Gay12 Year Old Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey by RedbreastPeated Single Malt Irish Whiskey 70cl by Connemara
Mount Gay Eclipse Barbados Gold Rum
Now£23.95
RRP £24.95
Save 4%
Redbreast 12 Year Old Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey
Now£53.50
RRP £55.00
Save 3%
Connemara Peated Single Malt Irish Whiskey 70cl
Now£39.95
 
Vanilla Liqueur 500ml by GallianoAnejo 3 Year Old Rum 70cl by Havana ClubCaskmates Stout Edition Irish Whiskey by Jameson
Galliano Vanilla Liqueur 500ml
Now£16.45
RRP £16.95
Save 3%
Havana Club Anejo 3 Year Old Rum 70cl
Now£20.95
RRP £22.95
Save 9%
Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition Irish Whiskey
Now£29.95
RRP £32.95
Save 9%
 
Our Best Selling Bulleit Frontier Whiskey Products
Loading ...