Melini Morellino di Scansano DOCG 2020  £10.95

Only 8 In Stock750ml Red Wine
RRP £12.95
Save 15%
Postage to United Kingdom on this item is £4.95
FREE UK Delivery Over £150

Fast UK Delivery £150+

24hr Delivery Availble* 

Sign Up for 5% Off

Flexible Returns*

We Accept

Mastercard Visa Paypal Apple Pay American Express
  • Description
  • Video Review
  • Reviews
  • Q&A
Melini Logo


From Melini, the famous house in Tuscany, comes this Morellino Di Scansano.

85% Sangiovese and the remaining 15% a mixture of local varieties this is a wine of sumptuous complexity.

Made by traditional methods this wine is macerated on its skins giving it a vibrant colour, and lots of flavour intensity. A fruity nose with a mouth warming palate and plenty of tannin to hold the fruit together.

This is a very attractive bottle of wine that delivers a quality well beyond its price point.

Try with lamb, beef, pizza

Our Best Selling Italian Wine
Loading ...
Also Bought
Neropasso Originale Veneto Rosso 2020 by BiscardoSource De Rouge Bekaa Valley 2019 by Chateau KaFantini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2021 by Farnese
Biscardo Neropasso Originale Veneto Rosso 2020
RRP £13.95
Save 8%
Chateau Ka Source De Rouge Bekaa Valley 2019
RRP £18.95
Save 9%
Farnese Fantini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2021
RRP £13.95
Save 7%
Fantini Sangiovese d'Abruzzo 2021 by FarneseStickleback Red Blend 2019 by HeartlandXO Cognac 70cl by Hennessy
Farnese Fantini Sangiovese d'Abruzzo 2021
RRP £11.95
Save 3%
Heartland Stickleback Red Blend 2019
Hennessy XO Cognac 70cl
RRP £179.95
Save 10%
Vin de Pays Merlot 2022 by LargesseCabernet Sauvignon 2021 by Misiones de RengoMarlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022 by 3 Wooly Sheep
Largesse Vin de Pays Merlot 2022
RRP £12.50
Save 8%
Misiones de Rengo Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
RRP £8.95
Save 3%
3 Wooly Sheep Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022
RRP £14.95
Save 7%