Misiones de Rengo Cabernet Sauvignon 2021  £8.70

Not In Stock
Request Stock Alert
750ml Red Wine1 - 5
Postage to United Kingdom on this item is £4.95
FREE UK Delivery Over £150

Fast UK Delivery £150+

24hr Delivery Available* 

Sign Up for 5% Off

Flexible Returns*

We Accept

Mastercard Visa Paypal Apple Pay American Express
  • Description
  • Reviews
  • Q&A
Misiones de Rengo Logo


Misiones de Rengo Vineyard believes that the essence of wine lies in its terroir, which implies a combination of soil, climate and men. Starting with the work carried out in the vineyard, followed by the selection of grapes through the winemaking and bottling processes, they keep to a philosophy that stresses the need to be rigorous and respectful with the grapevine.

Vinified in traditional manner, with pre-fermentative maceration, bleeds for more concentration, and gentle pump-overs. Fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks at 25°–27°C during 7-8days. The wine was then racked and underwent malolactic fermentation. Ageing: 35% of the wine was in contact with French and American oak for 4 months, while the remaining 65% was left unoaked to preserve the wine’s fruity character. The final blend was made in stainless steel tanks and softly clarified. It was later bottled and aged for one month in our humidity-controlled cellars prior to release.

This wine reveals and intense and fruity aroma. It is highlighted by hints of red-berries such as raspberry, black-berries such as blackberry and plum, together with touches of chocolate and coffee.

On palate it reveals soft and round tannins, it is a full-bodied wine, which makes it enjoyable and its flavor lingers. Its lingering flavor reminds us of ripe fruits, cherries, chocolate and cinnamon.

Recommended to pair with grilled beef, poultry and beef stews, grilled pork, pastas with tomato or pesto sauces and empanadas.

Our Best Selling Misiones de Rengo Chilean Wine
Loading ...
Our Best Selling Chilean Wine
Loading ...
Also Bought
Sauvignon Blanc 2021 by Misiones de RengoMorellino di Scansano DOCG 2020 by MeliniAlpha Colchagua Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 by Montes
Misiones de Rengo Sauvignon Blanc 2021
RRP £8.95
Save 3%
Melini Morellino di Scansano DOCG 2020
RRP £12.95
Save 15%
Montes Alpha Colchagua Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
RRP £15.95
Save 4%
Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022 by Oyster BayChardonnay 2022 by The Listening StationOriginal Spiced Gold Rum by Captain Morgan
Oyster Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2022
RRP £14.95
Save 9%
The Listening Station Chardonnay 2022
RRP £10.95
Save 6%
Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold Rum
RRP £19.95
Save 11%